Six Flags Great Adventure General Discussion Thread

• brandonstrouphauer
  • brandonstrouphauer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
22 Sep 2012 20:33 - 22 Sep 2012 20:33 #1 by brandonstrouphauer
brandonstrouphauer created the topic:
Discuss ANYTHING and EVERYTHING about Six Flags Great Adventure here! Any questions/comments about the park? Feel free to start up a conversation, or join into a current one! We LOVE diversity!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Oct 2012 21:27 - 13 Oct 2012 21:27 #2 by ALTCoasterFreak49
ALTCoasterFreak49 replied the topic: Re: Six Flags Great Adventure General Discussion Thread
Hey guys! Robbie Here, just wanted to say that Fright Fest last night was amazing, even with El Toro down. I made a music video about it, watch please! [BBvideo 425,350]
[/BBvideo]

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 Oct 2012 02:06 - 14 Oct 2012 02:06 #3 by
replied the topic: Re: Six Flags Great Adventure General Discussion Thread
Great video Robbie. I saw on the comments that the longest wait time was 45 min for Nitro (Sweet) - Did you take in any of the Haunts? Where all the rides operating?

More
14 Oct 2012 11:41 - 14 Oct 2012 11:41 #4 by ALTCoasterFreak49
ALTCoasterFreak49 replied the topic: Re: Six Flags Great Adventure General Discussion Thread
Thanks, and yes, El Toro was not operating. I did the Insanity: Gears of the Mind haunt, and it was pretty crazy. I'm not going to give away the details, just in case someone wishes to experience it for themselves.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 Oct 2012 16:10 - 14 Oct 2012 16:10 #5 by
ET was down for the entire day? Any idea why? Was KK operating?

Regarding the haunts, was that the only one you did? Would you recommend it?

More
16 Oct 2012 18:50 - 16 Oct 2012 18:50 #6 by ALTCoasterFreak49
Kingda Ka was operating, I got front row after waiting 8 minutes, and I could not tell you if El Toro was operating all day, because I showed up to the park at about 5:45-6:00, but it was down the entire time I was there, and I was there until closing.
Second, Yes, Insanity: Gears of the Mind was the only haunt I did, and I would highly recommend it. Really amazing special effects, and just a generally thrilling experience. Although, I am most likely going again Friday and Sunday, so I hope to be getting some more haunts squeezed in.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
18 Oct 2012 01:30 - 18 Oct 2012 01:30 #7 by
If you go, a TR and/or video would be GREAT to see.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
08 Jul 2013 02:17 - 08 Jul 2013 02:17 #8 by
replied the topic: Six Flags Great Adventure - El Toro Airtime Confirmed
Brandon showed me this picture today and had to share it for those of you that haven't seen the back wheel of El Toro literally off of the track (red box).

Time to create page: 1.110 seconds

All-American Thrills, LLC

1040 West Crestview Drive

Suite 192

Lebanon, PA, 17042

info@allamericanthrills.com

All-American Thrills, LLC is in no way affiliated with nor endorsed by Busch Entertainment, Hershey Entertaiment and Resorts, Cedar Fair, Legoland, Paramount Parks, Tussaud's Group, Six Flags, Herschend Entertainment, Universal Studios, the Walt Disney Company, Walt Disney World, or any other theme park or roller coaster company.